Friday, November 20, 2009

Mark Gormely! Have i got a wife for you!

ahem.


Alicia Grugett.... Voice of an angel.


I awoke this morning, the way i do, 3 cups of coffee staggered in the 30 min i give myself to arrive on time to my work (recently rated 0 stars out of 5 on martiniboys.com!) just making it out the door to miss my bus, catch my cab, enter job, serve eggs, count tips, spend tips on cab home. sit on couch, write this blog. Hi, I'm Ché!


This evening however, spirits lifted, hearts soared, loins ached.


Alicia Grugett.... Spirit, that of a sparrow.


Wigwam found her. You may recognize her from a video entitle 'pacific ocean' and boy does she do a mean pacific ocean. We were in the middle of our nightly routine, a show and tell of sorts. I showed her my scratched up cornea, she showed me videos of celine dion and andrea bocceli performing a duet of which i could not quite make out, cornea and all.


Then without knowing what joy would ensue, we stumbled apon this delight, this small wonder and I would like to share her with you and share with you Mark Gormely, if your out there, you too.


Without further ado...Alicia Grugett




No comments:

Post a Comment