Saturday, January 2, 2010

B3InG AliV3 iS w3IrD! *@!

Its the holiday season...and Yes...its a weird season. Your suppose to feel what the rest of the world is suppose to be feeling...which is glee and love for everyone...I'm sure people feel these things over the holidays....but everyones feeling are experienced differently.
I feel that we keep experiencing the same things over and over again until we no longer need to learn lessons from them. I personally no longer learn lessons from participating in our traditional Christmas anymore. As my life has changed dramatically over the last couple of years....the holiday season is about visiting with my family. While my family has been separated, we try spending 4 days with every single person on 2 different sides.......how is this supposed to make quality visits??? How are you supposed to give all your love when you are exhausted and permanently drunk? Well I did. And I learned new lessons this year.
I was also introducing my family to my earth partner....and being his first time staying at mom's and dad's this added the extra stress over the holidays.....the constant worry if he is enjoying himself....if my family was enjoying the new energy??? and if Fawn, seahorse and I could still record are annual Christmas album???? (ALL in 4 Days)
Because of all these thoughts on my mind, guilt that I hold on to, and too much food indulgence I forgot to buy any Christmas gifts. ON the 24 I ran around trying to pick appropriate gifts that came from my heart....
I gave a few crystals got a few African artifacts and water filters.......
Christmas came and went! It all happened so fast.. BUt it ended up being the best christmas ever. Everyone came together! I got to see everyone in the family who lives close to me. The visits were exceptionally inspiring. We all listened to eachother, shared our stories. We indulged in home baking, and all took turns cooking. We became the most powerful tribe of earthlings, who ritualized in inebriation.
Time became none existent.....our love was endless. With new energy in the house, different families emerging, we all perceived our holidays with a new light.
We recorded a great album feat. Fairy LeBEe, and A of RA....it was a album about who we are and what we were at that exact moment. IT was music recorded based on our tribal behaviour.
I also learned that in 4 days you can go from freaking out with anxiety....to feeling frustration,confusion and deep unconditional love. I learned to just let things go, and be as they will naturally.....Every situation is important and valid. Everything is great! I learned that we don't need to give gifts...but I also learned how best to receive them.

New friends arrived from from far away places and join in on the New Years celebrations. Our tribe only grew and the music and the food got more important.
To end our season lovefest we tatooed a bunch of lines and dots on our bodies and payed for them with a bunch of numbers.

Being alive is weird.
Feeling things in weird.



Wigwam...over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment